Scroll to content
Moor Hey School
A Mathematics and Computing Specialist College

Report an Pupil Absence

Report a Pupil Absence

Parents can inform school of a pupil’s absence by telephone or by completing the form below. Please note that these methods should be followed up in the usual way with a signed letter on the pupil’s return to school.