Moor Hey School is at the heart of the local community. We are passionate about promoting inclusion with specialist knowledge and expertise.
School Belief’s….We believe:
- It is important to create a happy, safe and secure leaning environment where all pupils needs are met, where progress achievements and success are recognised and praised.
- It is important to help students acquire knowledge, skills and confidence, which enables them to lead a full, interesting and independent life.
- It is important to listen and respect the pupils voice and their contributions.
- It is important to develop pupil’s personal responsibility and encourage decision making and choice, communicating through what ever means appropriate.
- It is important to offer opportunities of working cooperatively along side others, developing friendship and respect for others.
- It is important to promote the pupil’s spiritual, physical and emotional well-being so that they are secure, confident and well motivated.
- It is important that all statutory guidance is delivered to the pupils.
- It is important that all staff are provided with training and development opportunities to enable effective practice.
School Aims Our school aims to:
- At Moor Hey every child is unique. We aim to create a special place where children feel happy, safe and loved.
- We believe that successful learning thrives in a fun, creative and stimulating environment.
- We strive for excellence and enjoyment in everything we do.
- We believe that that the individual matters. We are committed to breaking down barriers and providing equal opportunities for everyone.
- We value effective partnerships with our families and friends and firmly believe that together we can help every child reach their dreams.