School Mission Statement
Moor Hey School is an inclusive school where we work together to provide a caring and supportive environment to meet and celebrate the diverse abilities and needs of all our pupils, enabling them to fulfil their personal, social, moral and academic potential.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum differentiated to meet individual needs.
- To encourage and promote understanding of each pupil’s individual needs.
- To raise self-esteem through a positive approach to teaching & learning.
- To develop and enhance appropriate social skills in a range of contexts.
- To increase independence for life.